By RPM Central Valley
Do you own rental properties in Stockton, CA? If so, save the time and money of managing those properties yourself by hiring a property manager.
Besides saving you time, a property manager will also save you money as well because you can depend on us to provide you with the following services:
- Rental Property Marketing – A Stockton California property manager will professionally market your rental online so that it will be seen by the most qualified renters possible.
- Tenant Selection – Once your rental property in Stockton listing is live on the Internet, and in the local area, you can also rely on your property management company to select and place the very best tenants in your rental property.
- Customer Service – Instead of you having to take calls from those tenants at night, during weekends, or whenever they need assistance, you can also trust your property manager to provide the best possible customer service to your tenants.
- Repairs – Most owners will agree that making repairs to their rental properties is not their thing. Thankfully, when you hire a Stockton, CA property manager you can also rely on us to handle all repairs at your rental, so you don’t have to.
- Rent Collection – Last of all, but most important, another great thing that a property manager in Stockton will do for you is collect the rent from your tenant every month. This task alone will save you hours of frustration every year of having to call tenants if they don’t pay on time and also dealing with their excuses.
Hire A Stockton Property Manager
To get started with hiring a property manager in Stockton CA contact RPM Central Valley today by calling us at (209) 572-2222 or click here to connect with us online