Every year, thousands of people around the world invest in rental properties with the hope of building their net worth while building positive monthly cash flow at the same time.
Sadly, most people who invest in rental properties end up getting stressed out because they quickly realize that they’ve taken on more responsibility than they can handle.
The good news is that owning low-stress rental properties is possible when you hire a property management company.
What Can A Property Management Company Offer You?
Some of the services that a property management company can offer you include the following:
- Property Marketing – A property management company will market your rental property on all of the top rental websites online.
- Tenant Selection – Once your rental property starts receiving interest from prospective tenants, your property management company will select the most qualified tenant to live in your property.
- Maintenance – Any time your rental needs minor repairs or maintenance, you can count on us to manage every maintenance call or repair so there won’t be anything that you have to do yourself.
- Rent Collection – When it comes time to collect the rent, you can count on the rent being collected on time and deposited into your account.
- Customer Service – Your tenants are going to need some customer service during the 6-12 months that they live in your property. The good news is that you can also count on us to provide your tenants with expert customer service so you won’t have to answer ta call from your tenants again.
- Accounting – Another benefit of hiring a property management company is accounting. You can count on your property manager to keep accurate financial records of your investment property so that you have all of the financial documentation that you need come tax time.
Contact RPM Central Valley
To learn more about the property management services that we can offer you contact us today by calling (209) 572-2222 or click here to connect with us online