As we enter the second year of the Covid-19 pandemic, one of the best things every landlord can do is have an e-sign lease agreement.
With an e-sign lease agreement, a landlord can easily send lease documents to their future tenant over the internet and the tenant can sign those documents without either the landlord or tenant having to meet in person.
More Reasons To Use E-Sign Agreements
- It’s A Legal Solution – Thanks to the U.S. Electronic Signature in Global and National Commerce Act of 2000 (ESIGN), e-sign agreements are a legal way to get signatures and they are used worldwide.
- They Are Secure – E-sign agreements are one of the safest and most secure ways to get a signature in the world since the average e-signature platform like DocuSign has 256-bit SSL encryption.
- Saves Time – Having an e-sign agreement saves both the landlord and tenant the time of having to arrange a time to meet at the landlord’s office and allows the tenant to sign the agreement at their convenience.
- Easy Document Management – Once a lease is signed electronically, an authentic copy is made and it’s easy for the landlord to save that document to their cloud server or computer.
- Makes Lease Renewals Easier – When it comes time to renew leases, all a landlord has to do is go through the same process with their tenant again and avoid the hassle of paper leases.
- Gives Tenants Peace Of Mind – Most tenants are comfortable with digital services like e-sign agreements and they will have peace of mind when they choose a landlord who uses this solution.
- Saves The Environment – Last of all, but most important, another reason to consider using e-sign agreements is that they help the environment because anytime a document can be signed online with printing something, a landlord is saving natural resources.
Contact RPM Central Valley
At RPM Central Valley, we use the latest digital tools including e-sign agreements to save time and manage our client’s properties efficiently.
To learn more about our property management services, contact us today by calling (209) 572-2222 or click here to connect with us online.