Are you planning on grilling on July 4th? If so, you’re not alone! This is one of the best times of year to be grilling but you also want to make sure that you’re making safety a priority, especially if you’re renting!
In this article we will share with you grilling safety tips that you should follow when hanging out with your family and friends, grilling on July 4th.
4th Of July Grilling Safety Tips
- Always use propane and charcoal barbecue on outdoor grills only
- When grilling outdoors, your grill should be placed well away from the home and out of the reach of your children or interaction with your pets.
- If it’s been a while since you cleaned your grill, make sure it’s clean by removing grease or fat buildup from the grills and in trays
- Grill safety is vital, especially if you have young children or pets nearby, that’s why you should make safety a priority and always have someone watching the grill when you’re away to ensure that it’s not touched.
- At the end of the day, when you’re finished grilling, you should always put the flames out by pouring water and then closing the hood.
Contact RPM Central Valley
Summer is a great time of year to hire a property manager so you can rest easy! If you’re tired of managing your rental yourself contact RPM Central Valley by calling us at (209) 572-2222 or click here to connect with us online.